Fire Alarm Monitoring and Security Sales
As a Fire Alarm Monitoring and Security Sales Representative, you will be required to act in the best interest of the customer and the company at all times. Candidate must be a self-starter, a people person, outgoing, team player, possess leadership ability, and be able to build new customer relationships while nurturing old relationships. Some travel is required. The primary responsibilities for this position include selling inspections, service work, and monitoring to new customers. The Salesperson will utilize all available resources to search out and obtain work with new and former customers. The Salesperson must be highly motivated and always looking for opportunities to increase our market share by selling not only our services but also our core values.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with and selling Security, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression and Emergency Evacuation
- Strong prospecting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to close
- A valid driver’s license with no major citations
- Promote required Fire Alarm monitoring and Security system inspections and service type work.
- Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers.
- Maintain solid working knowledge of applicable codes
- Read and understand construction documents, including plans and specifications
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of inspection and service agreements by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of new systems, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan.
- Develop and foster new and existing customer relationships
- Attend all jobsite and office meetings related to assigned projects as needed and required, ensuring all necessary documentation is completed as required by GC/Owner
- Honor all schedules; internal and external customer commitments
- Effectively plan the day-to-day activities of the installation and repair of security systems
- Multiple panel and Special Hazards knowledge preferred
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
See all of our current job openings.