Provide administrative support to growing fire sprinkler, fire alarm, fire extinguisher service and inspection department. This position involves coordination, scheduling and communicating to assure accuracy, productivity and overall customer satisfaction.
- General computer and mobile application skills a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office along with other business management systems.
- Experience with Astea mobile software solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Detail oriented and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, reference and background check.
- Support servcie and inspection department with general adminstrative duties.
- Organize and schedule services with customers and field technicians.
- Assist with front desk reception responsibilities, answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain customer account information and assure reports, invoices and documentation is properly distributed.
- Work closely with accounting department to assure customer set up, invoice generations and payment procedures run efficiently.
- Upload and download reports utlizing Astea and WebApps software programs.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
See all of our current job openings.